Tax Tips for Businesses—What You Need to Know


As a business owner, your tax obligations may differ depending on your entity—whether you are a sole proprietor, S or C Corp or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP). That’s why it’s always a good idea to hire a tax expert like Mark S. Freedman, CPA, Inc. to help you determine what your specific situation warrants. Here are some guidelines that may help make that determination. Please contact us for more information.

Mark S. Freedman, CPA Inc.

8949 Reseda Blvd., Suite 123

Northridge CA 91324