IRS Tax Forms And Publications Every Business Professional Should Know About


At Mark S. Freedman, CPA, Inc. we understand your pain during tax season and want to help you get your taxes done with minimal discomfort and stress.  In this section, you will find tax forms and publications from the IRS that you’ll need to record your income, expenditures and gains and losses for the year. If you have any additional information, please contact us at mark@msf-cpa.com.

Click on a form or publication below to view and/or download





Mark S. Freedman, CPA Inc.

8949 Reseda Blvd., Suite 123

Northridge CA 91324